Walking War Robots – The Pride vs Legion Ferrum [V1] – Clan Battles |Rocks_1| [WWR] – HD
Another of my clan battle videos, this time a quick one in Dead city against a Legion Ferrum squad.
If you have a suggestion or critic leave it in comments, if you like the video and want to support me, hit the like 👍 and subscribe to my channel.
My lineup for this battle:
Rhino with E-SG Taran, EP Magnum
Rhino with R40M Orkan, EP Magnum
Rhino with R40M Orkan, SURA-F Pinata
Griffin with CRV Pin, 5-25 Tulumbas
Boa with ECC Thunder, E-SG Taran
Depicts the ruins of a city devastated by nuclear war.
The map is fully symmetrical and gives both teams equal opportunities at the start. It contains areas suitable for engaging enemies at any desired range. For instance, city streets are suitable for medium and close range, and there are dedicated long-range shooting spots for sniping and artillery located near the respawn points. Robots capable of jumping are able to reach the roof of any building on the map.
The map is designed for heated fights and constant maneuvering, and is conducive to both offensive and defensive strategies.
1. Beacons are arranged symmetrically. You can attempt to guess the enemy team’s actions and do the opposite thing.
2. The central beacon is located in a hollow. Use the landscape profile as your cover.
3. Add a jump-capable robot to your Hangar. It would enable you to engage enemies from high ground or quickly get into their rear area and engage their snipers and artillery.
4. Take long-range combat to the avenues, take cover on the intersections to reload.
5.Beacons B and D located on the overpass ruins can double as sniping positions.
If you like to watch me playing solo at gold level go to:
If you like to see my squad battle tactics video go to:
If you like to check out my beginners Strategy Guide video:
The PRIDE Google + page:
Walking War Robots is a game developed by Pixonic.
For more information visit: http://pixonic.com/games/45
Pixonic Google Play description of the game:
“Walking War Robots is an action-packed multiplayer game with 6 vs. 6 team battles in real-time! Join the ranks of the Metal Warriors!
It’s a time of war, pilot! Are you ready for surprise attacks, intricate tactical maneuvers and the many sneaky tricks your rivals have in store for you? Destroy enemy robots, capture all the beacons, and upgrade your weapons to increase combat strength, speed, and durability of your battle robot. Prove yourself in each map and use different strategies and tactics to emerge victorious from battle!”
– 18 battle robots with different strengths;
– more than 20 weapon types, including ballistic missiles, energy and plasma guns. What will you choose?
– many possible combinations of robots and weapons. Create a war machine to fit your own play style;
– create your own clan and lead it to glorious victories;
– join epic PvP battles against rivals from all over the world;
– complete military tasks for bonuses and earn the Best Pilot title
Android — https://goo.gl/KpgLQM
iOS — https://goo.gl/Oywz4M
– Links –
Walking War Robots website:
WWR Submit a request page:
-Video recording, editing and producing-
I play on a “Samsung Galaxy S6” :
I record using “GameRecorder +” by samsung:
I edit and produce the video with “Powerdirector” by CyberLink:
The music is the original sound track of Walking War Robots.